This year’s show will be opened by Carole Marsden from the Cornerstone Community Church.
TIMETABLE OF EVENTS
1:00pm Doors open
1:15pm Official opening by Rev Carole Marsden
2:00pm Sedbergh Town Band
3:30pm Presentation of cups and trophies followed by the raffle draw
4:00pm Exhibits must be removed between 4:00 and 4:30pm
Winners can collect cash prizes from 1:30pm to 4:15pm
Afternoon teas, sandwiches, tea, coffee, and soft drinks, will be available in the committee room from the start of the show until 4:00pm.
HOW TO ENTER
- Pick up a brochure from SPAR, Post Office or Sedbergh Mini Market.
Or download a copy here: Spring Show Brochure 2017 Web
- Complete the form on the back page
- All entries must be accompanied by a stamped, self-addressed envelope for the return of your show numbers.
- Send the form and envelope with your payment to
Marion Wood, 21 Winfield Road, Sedbergh LA10 5AZ
Or place in the yellow boxes in SPAR, Post Office or Sedbergh Mini Market.
- The closing date for entries is Saturday 25th March, 8pm. Please do not try to enter items after this deadline.