Sedbergh Parish Council is committed to maintaining and enhancing the attractiveness and vitality of the Parish, to encourage the development of local employment and housing opportunities, to foster local organisations and businesses and to support social and cultural events.
- Did you know?
Rough Fell sheep are native to the Howgill Fells. They are one of the largest and hardiest hill breeds.
- Wednesday 27th July 2016 - Sunday 18th September 2016, 10:30am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 27th July 2016 - Tuesday 13th September 2016, 10:30am - 5:00pm
- Friday 19th August 2016 - Monday 29th August 2016, 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday 27th August 2016, 9:30am - 3:00pm
- Saturday 3rd September 2016, 7:00pm